Monday, September 24, 2007

Too much stress

Here's what I currently have on my needles:

1. Da's Drunken Argyle
2. My second grey knee-high sock
3. My Kitri socks - knitting lace cuffs
4. A second half of a cushion for my mum
5. A pair of socks for Felix

All of these need to be finished soon for various reasons.

Here's what I want to start right now:

1. Cherie Amour from the current Knitty
2. Short row shaped hat by Veronik Avery
3. Stocking Slippers
4. Sidewinder socks
5. Dark Mark Illusion scarf

I barely stopped myself from buying 5 skeins of hand dyed bulky to make the Cherie Amour. I bought 8 balls of Studio Mohair for $2.50 a ball last Thursday morning. My mum thinks Felix should take over my pay packet.

Is there a therapy group for junkies in the matter of knitting, I wonder?

No comments: