Thursday, March 05, 2015

Spotty Dot

We're off for a long weekend holiday, leaving tomorrow night and getting home REALLY late on Monday (I'll explain why tomorrow). I'm looking forward to spending time with our wonderful Jonathan and relaxing. Well, relaxing once the kids are asleep.

I've finished the first sleeve of my customers jumper, so I'll be picking up the next sleeve today and taking it with me to finish off. I'll also be taking Marcus' blanket with me as I'm this close to finishing it. Which means that Dot will need one.

Yes, I'm that masochistic.

Anyway, my lovely mother-in-law made Dot a new quilt and the base colours are purple and aqua, which is a fantastic combination for a girl, because I hate pink. I really really do. But I can't decide on a pattern.


The colours, the daisy, the edging. It's adorable!


Or maybe an off-set granny square?

Heck, why not a diagonal granny square?!


Maybe I should be going more complex, more floral?


Or just give in and embrace the polka dot for my Dot?

It's so hard to decide!

No comments: