Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Adventures in bed

Gutter minds, the lot of you. Truth is, I'm on bed rest. Doctor-mandated bed rest due to bronchitis.

It's a knitter's dream come true!


So I spent yesterday afternoon in bed (followed by hours glued to the internet and ABC news due to our nation's ridiculous political situation) knitting on the baby shawl. I have a very nice little chart I've worked up for how many rows I need to knit every day to get it done before the baby arrives, and due to the need to sew all last week I'm very behind, so bed rest will help me catch up. Once I hit today's quota I'l do that and get back to my Sherlock Square #11.

I'm currently typing while sitting up in bed, so I might get back to the arduous task of knitting and working my way through "Mr Robot".

Sucks to be me.

No comments: