Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Finished Objects 2008 - #20, and the Ravelympics!

I finally finished another pair of socks for Felix a while ago, and then promptly forgot of their existence, proving my excellent wifely credentials.



















These are plain toe-up socks, in Patonyle (self patterning), yarn held double. The heel is an afterthought heel on 2/3 of the stitches, as dictated by the true goddess, EZ.



















Felix loves them - no real surprises there.

In Ravelry news, I joined up the "Ravelympics". Knitting started at the beginning of the Opening ceremony (10pm our time) and finishes at the very end (haven't checked, too scared to!).

Being the massive over-achiever over-attempter that I am, I've signed on to Team Oz (go us!) and I'm using this time to finish up a lot of projects by making them all "WIP Wrestling" projects. Famous last words.

They include:

  • Felix's Gloves
  • Belle Epoque
  • Felix's Birthday present
  • Ruby Red Cover
  • Fair Isle Vest
  • Cabled Shrug
Now, I have 12 days top finish all of this, and pack up my life to move to Scotland (we need to be out of the flat by the 30th).

I have only one thing to say:

Bring on the caffeine!

No comments: