Thursday, January 06, 2011

Tread softly

I'm enjoying the Treads socks, far more than I thought I would. The cable pattern is a fifteen row repeat, but the cabling only takes up the first six rows and then it's a 2x2 rib, so by the second repeat I had it memorised.


I would have a nice photo of my sock here, but my camera hates me. A lot. My dad's hot pink camera is better than mine, which is rather galling.


I'm only a few inches in as I'm using 4mm needles and my second trimester nesting instinct is starting to kick in, so I spend Marcus' midday sleep rearranging cupboards instead of slacking off. My kitchen is now in a state of extreme tidyness, so I plan to slack off for a while and invest in indenting my lower body half print onto the couch as a permanent feature.


I've finished up my complete collection of "Jonathan Creek" so I now have to decide between "The Tudors", "7 Wonders of the Industrial World" or "John Adams" for my dvd/knitting arrangement. It's a really hard decision to make.

No comments: