Thursday, January 24, 2013

Post-Christmas Joy

As I have previously mentioned, I have a pretty wonderful mother-in-law. Sue is a quilter, so I know she understands the need for stash and something to store it in. When I found out that she was my Kris Kringle giver last Christmas I was pretty happy knowing it'd be something good.

But it wasn't.

It was amazing.


My BagSmith Project bag was late coming over from the US, but worth the wait. It's just beautiful.


Look at the pockets! Six mesh pockets on this side...


Lots for needles and tools on this side.

Why do I love it so much? The frame.

It folds out to stand up. It's a freestanding knitting bag/basket.

Sue, you've excelled youself this time, truly you have. *mwah*

1 comment:

Celia said...

Oh my goodness. That's so cool! Must resist grabbing my credit card!