Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A very low-fat Easter

I know that I'm biased, working for Weight Watchers as I do, but this really is a great alternative to a chocolate egg at Easter time.


Marcus and Dorothy may not have had these at Easter but I don't care. Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran makes the perfect chocolate colours, milk and dark.


The pattern is the Chocolate Easter Bunny by Doni Spiegle and it was a really quick make. The actual bunny bodies only took 5 hours for the pair of them, but I just couldn't seem to get it together in time to finish them up!


Marcus thought it really was chocolate, so he was disappointed when it wasn't, while Dot cuddled hers and then tried to eat it.  They don't look that real, kiddos.


It's the tail that kills me. I want to carry the bunny around calling "Poofy tail! Heeheeheehee! Poofy tail!" like Homer Simpson and the poodle.

No comments: