Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A knit free week?

We were at my niece and Felix's joint family birthday party on Sunday when my sister asked if I was still unemployed with sooooo much time on my hands. "Well, yes. Why?"

Some help was required for my niece, Eden, specifically for her dance group. Now my sister knows that I'd lay down in traffic for any of my nieces and nephews, so I said yes. How hard could helping out be?















There are 40 blue stars to sequin. Easy enough. It's the 105 pink ones I'm worried about.

So much for knitting this week.

4 comments:

Donna (Random Knits) said...

Welcome to my world! ;)

Gidgetknits said...

You're a brilliant aunt!

Neurangel said...

So the knit day this Sunday is going to be a sequin day instead! lol!

Amybel said...

Found you in Ravelry talking about knitting while driving, had to come and see for myself as I have talked about that in my blog too!

Don't sweat the sequins, your a terrific aunt. And when Podling comes along you'll get returns (hopefully)!