- A KBFF orders the perfect yarn for a joint project and won't let you pay for it.
- A KBFF understands the need to stay up until 1am to "just finish this section", and generally encourages such madness.
- A KBFF will text you from the wool shop saying "They have quiviut, get in here!", then try to hide the colours you like from other customers.
- A KBFF thinks thirteen unfinished projects is normal and nothing compared to her list.
- A KBFF has seen your Ravelry queue and thinks you're mad. Except for every project on page 3. They're all pretty doable.
- A KBFF knows there will never be enough 4mm needles, even though you own 23 4mm double points. Including the horrible-tasting casein ones.
My BFF cowl. Sundara Yarn Aran Silky Merino. Purple bobbles by Chantal, green seedpod by me. Best. Idea. EVER.