Friday, April 25, 2014

Really?

Felix and I escaped the confines of our asylum today to go to lunch and a movie - just like normal people! A few yummy plates of yum cha followed by "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" and we were feeling pretty happy.

We were at the Jam Factory cinemas so we wondered off to check out Topshop/Top Man and see if anything took our fancy. I was a bit surprised when Felix picked up a jumper and said "I've always liked these."



I looked him. " Fisherman's rib? With a plain rib crew neck?" He nodded. I may have become a little screechy at this point.

"I've had 17 balls of charcoal grey Zara waiting for five years to make you a jumper! Any jumper! I bought the wool when I was pregnant with Marcus! You've never said anything about fisherman's rib!"

Felix looked at me. "Did you ask me if I wanted fisherman's rib?" 

"I showed you pictures of jumpers! I asked you what you wanted! You sod!"

"I'd like one like this, please."

If it wasn't for the please, he'd still be walking home now.


1 comment:

Celia said...

Nice ribbing!