Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Poor Felix

I'm lying in bed with a twisted knee, crutches nearby, and Felix is home from work keeping an eye on the children, one of whom was just violently unwell.


I have a lot of free time on my hands, and as it turned out, enough yarn. Sewing up in thirty minutes and Marcus' little green jumper is done.

What? You think I'd put a jumper on a child who just puked simply to take a photo. No thanks - I like my knitwear unblemished!

I went back to work on my long-suffering Radiant. It appears that when I sewed the shoulders together I twisted one side, the end result of this action being a Mobius top. Easy fix, just under the shoulder.

Wait, first I need to undo the crochet trim down the inside. I can handle that.


If I hadn't sewn all of the edges ends down the back of it.

Should anyone come looking for me, I'll be hiding in my room, sobbing.

No comments: