Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Smugness

My name is Andrea, and I'm a yarnaholic.

The minute I decided to stop buying yarn was the minute I was extremely tempted to buy yarn. I wandered by Tricoterie's etsy store, where I constantly drool over what I might buy, especially the laceweight. I geared myself up for a session of drooling over my keyboard, and what happened?

She has Twilight Yarn. I ended up in tears of laughter.

If you ever want a giggle, tell Felix you loved the Twilight book series. He rants. It's really funny, but also familiar. Mention airlines and knitting rules and the Australian government, and I rant. But Felix is really fuuny when he does it.

The yarn crisis averted I turned back to what I have. So, here's my birthday present from Chantal.














Here Be Dragons shawl and two skeins of Alpaca with a Twist Fino! I LOVE Chantal so much. She is very very good with knitting presents. Very good.

So, as soon as I finish my Incoming socks and my Garden Shawl, I have my next project already waiting.

Yarn shopping unnecessary.

No comments: