Monday, February 04, 2008

Drunken Argyle Crisis - Day 73

Just a brief post to celebrate: I've just finished the second set of charts for the front of the Drunken Argyle I'm knitting for my da's combined Christmas/Birthday present.











It seems as if I have a long way to go, but there's only another 32 rows before I separate for the v-neck. However... I now wonder if I shouldn't start the v-neck earlier as it's cut up pretty high, and I was planning to stop an inch short to match the back (my da is a petite man) that I deliberately made shorter.

I think a Judith Q&A session will be forthcoming this week.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Thanks for the felting idea! If I could get it to felt well I could even make felted buttons.

I like the Drunken Argyle front...what gave you the idea? :)