Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Back with another one of those sock-blockin' beats!

So this is what I get up to when I knit.














I knit and knit and knit and knit and knit and then ignore it all until I have to block it. It's a disease of sorts.

So here's the end result.


















My Nana's (belated) 90th birthday socks.













My Jo Sharp knee high stockings.









The ever elusive Kitri socks - the missing sock may have been sat on and then missed. It may or it may not. We prefer to not comment in this house.

Give them a day to dry and then they can be posted as finished...finally.

NB: (Best blog title ever)

1 comment:

The Tech Doctor said...

Now that I know what blocking is, that's really cool.

Well done in the sock department, and just in time for winter too.

Mark