Monday, August 05, 2013

Green with envy

I like to be somewhat prepared,  but two years in advance is a bit far, even for me.



Marcus is swimming in his future cardigan!



Here's a contrast between one of his current jumpers and his future jacket.  It's a bit of a difference,  especially in the shoulders and sleeves.



I liked the pattern - Jet Kids, Book 8012 - due to its' simplicity.  Sometimes you just want something you don't have to overthink (although due attention should be paid to the sizing! ).



The collar is a work of short-row beauty.  It inhaled yarn, but I love how it looks.

2 comments:

Celia said...

Awww! He's just adorable, and he's growing way too fast.

elns said...

I love this cardigan and the yarn! I think it looks great on him, he can sport if as his house coat until it fits properly. Perhaps he'll write you a novel in it in the mean time. Such a smart looking cardi and a handsome boy, too!