Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Sunshine!

How can I resist the siren call of gardening when it's this sunny? Stronger than I must surely break down and cry out "To the weeding!" when such fabulous weather calls.



I dug up a new bed around my massive ferns today. I'll add some trim around the edge and mulch until the ferns beg for respite.  I love my ferns.



I can't grow anything in my raised garden bed  however,  as it's Marcus and Dorothy's favourite play spot in the back yard. I gave up on it the first time Dot sat dead centre in it.

Did I mention that I was planning to knit the matching beret to Dot's new cardigan?



Started last Wednesday and finished it Thursday night, including the adorable pompom.



Love me a pompom.

1 comment:

Celia said...

I like the hat and the cutie baby.