- It turns out that my hacking cough is bronchitis. A course of antibiotics have been procured, so fingers crossed it goes away.
- How can one family create so much ironing? I'll be working on it for a few hours, once I get up off the couch.
- One of my guesses paid off in "Sherlock" and I was happy. There was a moment where Felix had to pause the video because I was laughing so hard I had a coughing fit that lasted a while, followed by explaining why I was laughing so hard, but it was a VERY in-joke. Moffatt, you are a bugger!
- I really do feel as if I've been run over by a truck.
- I've knitted up two roses in the last day, and I have red-stained fingers from the yarn. It worried my doctor for a moment yesterday until I explained why.
- Told you they look like roses eventually.
Friday, January 03, 2014
Written by Andrea at 10:17 a.m.