Friday, January 17, 2014

Day 5 of HOT weather

I have a tad too much yarn. Some I bought because it was there, some because it was on sale (oh sale yarn! You vile temptress!), some is leftovers from a project that I over-ordered because having too much is better than having too little.

On the other hand... some space in the bungalow would be nice. So I'll be spending next week with the better weather tidying up the bungalow - yes AGAIN, what of it?! - and finishing up on Friday with a massive blog destash sale! That's right: yarn for people to own. I have more than enough to be getting on with, and any money earned will be put towards a spinning wheel!


Wait, I fib, 20% will be going to the One Voice charity organisation. They're currently building mobile showers for the homeless and I think it's a wonderful idea.

There's a lot of work to do getting it all done but next week, but with my lovely niece Ashleigh helping out I'm sure I'll get it all ready!

Um, Ash? Are you busy next week?


No comments: